BOX OFFICE, TICKETS, & POLICIES
- Box Office Hours: Monday thru Friday, 3:00-5:30 PM, beginning two weeks prior to the opening performance. In the event of a school holiday, the box office will open on the first available school day thereafter.
- Box Office Location: Studio Theatre Lobby, Weston Center for the Performing Arts, TLU Campus, Seguin, TX 78155
- Phone: 830.372.6849 or 830.DRAMTIX
- Email: During off hours, patrons may email their ticket requests to email@example.com by submitting the Ticket Request Form below. Please submit your requests at least 24 hours in advance of the performance you wish to attend. Email inquiries will be returned during normal Box Office Hours.
- NOTE: In the event of a sell-out, there is no guarantee that your ticket request can be honored. We will sell tickets in the order in which we receive requests. Should a performance be sold out, we will attempt to contact you at the contact information you provide.
Tickets and Seating
- Each production features a unique seating chart, with reserved seating for select seats.
- Advance sales are encouraged.
- For most productions, ticket prices are $10 for adults, $5 for senior citizens and non-TLU students, and FREE to members of the TLU Community with a valid TLU ID.
- TLU Dramatic Media accepts cash and checks payable to Texas Lutheran University.
- Tickets are held under the patron's name for pick up at the Will Call window, open one hour prior to performance time. To receive tickets in advance, please stop by the box office in person during regular business hours.
- Lobby doors open one hour prior to performance.
- Theatre doors open 20 minutes prior to performance.
- Late arrivals will be seated at the discretion of the house management, and may be prevented from entering.
Cancellations and Refunds
- If a performance is cancelled, patrons are eligible for a refund, with proof of purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable and no credits will be issued for unused tickets.
- If seating allows, tickets may be exchanged for an alternative performance, in person at the box office. Patrons are encouraged to make exchanges at least 24 hours in advance of performance, to allow for seats to be released.
- Due to the intimate nature of the Studio Theatre, a variety of noises may be disruptive to other patrons and the performers. Out of courtesy to all, all electronic devices (cell phones, tablets, watch alarms, etc.) must be turned off. Chewing gum, lozenges or cough drops should be opened prior to the start of the performance. Conversation must be kept to a minimum and text messaging is forbidden.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Studio Theatre. Select concessions may be allowed in the lobby.
- Due to contract restrictions stipulated by publishers, photography and audio-video recording is prohibited.
- Dramatic Media is storytelling. The subject matter and content covered in production includes text and content that reflects the complex (and sometimes provocative) realities of life and the human experience.
- TLU Dramatic Media attempts to inform patrons when productions include mature subject matter or language. As a university program that is committed to the exploration of challenging content, we advise patrons that most productions will involve material that is appropriate for an adult audience.